Monday, January 1, 2018

On this 1st day of a fresh year, I take pause to reflect of the year just passed

On this 1st day of a fresh year, I take pause to reflect of the year just passed to remember the good, the not so good and indifferent - I think of new friendships / gained, and remember those I lost. I take inventory of the things I did over the year that brought success, and those that did not –

Before us lies a fresh, clean slate. An opportunity to discard old negative, non-productive thoughts, and habits and replace them with new positive ones – Forget old pains, forgive old grudges. Learn the lessons these things taught you and move forward. Life is so short to remain “stuck” in the past and / or to continue repeating old self-destructive habits / patterns that will only bring the same un-happy results – The choice is absolutely yours to make.

This New Year offers the opportunity to push the “refresh” button, and focus our energy on developing / re-developing ourselves in to the people we want to / and should be.
We only have one shot at this thing called life my friends.. Don’t screw it up!

2018 is in your hands and your hands alone. Create the life YOU want instead of letting people, places, and things decide your happiness for you

I wish you all a safe, happy, healthy, prosperous 2018

Your man in the mountains 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please DO NOT SPAM my blog with advertisements or useless back links as they will be deleted immediately! Thanks "Big Ed"