Sunday, July 7, 2013

THE POWER OF ONE ....No MORE EXCUSE'S -.NO MORE SELF PITY -. NO MORE VICTIM MENTALITY!

Good morning everyone!

It's another glorious morning in the rocky Mountains and I never cease to marvel at how blessed am I to live here!

I received a new Fiverr order from a young marketer today and over delivered to help him out ..

I'm a strong believer in under promise / over deliver  and giving my clients far more then they expected and / or paid for - In a way, it's like "paying it forward" ..Something else I'm a strong believer / support of!

Below is a transcript of our Fiverr conversation this morning .. I wanted to share it with all of you in the hopes that it helps motivate you, and keeps you inspired during the "darker" days of online marketing .. 

I've also included a couple of  "E.T" video's at the bottom & if Pastor Thomas doesn't get you inspired / thinking about your life & place in the World, check your pulse because you just might be dead! LOL
Stay Positive, Stay Inspired, Stay Motivated and NEVER give up your dreams!

Big Ed
Big Edz.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nathanielc

Im excited! Thank you so much you over exceeded my expectations, and I will recommend you to others that feel they have lost hope, not just with MCA but with other sells, I will definitely come back theres other stuff id like to sell. hear from you soon
------------------------------------------------------------
ed2059

Me

Nathaniel ..
NEVER lose hope! Online marketing is a very tough game in spite of what the "guru's" want you to believe!!!
I've been online since the 1990's and I've made a lot, lost a lot ...it's a numbers game - There are no overnight rich's or instant / push button miracles out here so be CAREFUL of ad's that try to sell you on the "do nothing but sit on your but and get rich" garbage!
Let me share the REAL "secrets" to being successful as an online marketer ...
  • Work Hard
  • Be consistent
  • Be honest
  • Treat people with the same respect you expect from them
  • Don't waste your time chasing prospects / team members that drag their feet! Keep moving FORWARD!
  • Promote products, services, systems that are legitimate and provide a GENUINE benefit to your clients
  • Again...be CONSISTENT! Post ads everyday regardless of how you're feeling about it -
  • DO NOT chase "rainbows" or waste a lot of m.o.ney on gimmicks, etc .. invest in yourself / your promotions
  • Be diligent and treat your online business like an offline business and / or job ... Always do your best!
- Stay positive
- Stay Inspired
- Stay Motivated!
 
Ed
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please DO NOT SPAM my blog with advertisements or useless back links as they will be deleted immediately! Thanks "Big Ed"