Saturday, September 7, 2019

My Journey with Pancreatic Cancer Documentary Part 2 - The Oncologist Visit



Tuesday August 27.2019 I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and I've decided to document my journey... Yesterday, September 06 2019 I went to my first Oncologist visit .. Interesting stuff!
There is no cure and it is one of the most lethal cancers out there ..
I'm not out with a fight but as my clock is now ticking off, I plan to fight this all the way to the end using CBD oil and other alternative treatments -
I've placed a link to a CBD Company that I know makes quality products (I use them myself) below -
I AM NOT making money from any sales, etc !!


I want to share CBD with everyone without all the MLM crap - God bless all of you & I'll see you in the next update / video -

God Bless you all
EJ "Big Ed" Benko


Feel free to share you experience, strength and hope in the comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please DO NOT SPAM my blog with advertisements or useless back links as they will be deleted immediately! Thanks "Big Ed"